Kailas Fuga Pro 3 Trail Running Shoes - Women'sKailas
Kailas Flythorn Air Trail Running Shoe
The Fuga Pro 3 is a complete updated model of the award-winning fuga pro for enhanced comfort, wrapping and durability.
An all-rounder that is lightweight, all-terrain, speedy and comfortable, suitable for long-distance racing.
Ispo Award Winner
Litebase megagrip outsole
Eccevai dual-dense midsole
4-point gaiter holder
Adjust whole sole 2.0 system
Sole Thickness: 23 mm / 31mm (8mm drop)
Weight: 256 grams per side (42EU, 9US)
Color: Cyber Yellow
FUGA PRO 3
- Is built for long-distance race. This is the new top-of-the-line trail shoes in the FUGA PRO series.
- Designed to have a wider forefoot for a more comfortable fit. The upper features a wide, airy and comfortable mesh face which increases the drainage of moisture allowing the shoe to dry up to 15% faster.
- A thicker tongue adds comfort to the instep with tailoring resulting in no cuts reducing rubbing against the ankle. The tongue comes with a drawcord compartment to reduce the danger of entanglement during running.
- The TPU toe protection has been softened, reducing hardness should impact occur, while still maintaining the ability to protect your toes from obstacles and debris on the trail.
- The upgraded lacing system provides better tightening through the AWS system (Adjust Whole Sole system) Which is exclusive to Kailas, that serves to help secure you foot, preventing it from sdiding forward in the shoe when running downhill. This reduces bruising and the dreaded black toe nails that is a popular symptom of trail runners. Even if your foot is wide or thick, the lacing system provides adjustment to give a secure fit.
- The midsole is made from Eccevai Phylon which provides a firm texture and good bounce, with a stack height of 23 / 31mm (8mm Drop)and weighing in at only 256 grams you have the confidence to run farther with more comfort and peace of mind.
- The outsole is the latest technology from Vibram. The Vibram Megarip Litebase is a technology developed for less weight while still maintaining the same grip performance we have come to expect from Vibram Soles. The unique shape and function of the arrow lugs were designed and developed jointly between Vibram and Kailas. The result is a tread tailored for long-distance running over a variety of surface conditions (Mixed Terrain), with improved brake adhesion and increased delivery of traction when going up the slope. Straight treads (Straight Lugs) prevent sideward slides.
- Insole from KORT Insole to help absorb the impact, good ventilation to reduce moisture and musty smell caused by sweat.
- Unique to Kailas is the 4-points Gaiter loop system which prevents sand and dirt from entering the shoes around the ankle while running. This 4-point gaiter loop system has been designed to be used in conjunction with the Kailas Gaiter with a built-in hook for the most efficient use.
- The Quick lace for easy on/off system, another unique Kailas technology allows the laces to be unlocked quickly by simply attaching them to a grappling hook. Convenient both when wearing and taking off.