Shield yourself from the harshest wet weather and storm conditions with the Rain Jacket RJ4. Utilising three layers of 4-way stretch polyester and elastane fabric the Rain Jacket RJ4 guarantees protection without restricting your movement. With a 25,000 WR / 35,000 MVP rating, the advanced DWR (durable water repellent) coating ensures rain rolls off the jacket surface.
Construction of the Rain Jacket RJ4 has been crafted with functional considerations putting the comfort of the athlete first – all features have been designed to withstand running in the elements. The hood incorporates a visor for face and eye protection while an inner micro-lycra layer keeps snaps over your forehead to keep the hood in place. A micro-lycra forearm, wrist and palm sleeve has also been added for additional hand an arm warmth while ensuring your hands remain free to access pockets.
While the Rain Jacket RJ4 is our most durable rain jacket, ultra sonic bonding ensures the jacket maintains the same lightweight features as the rest of our rain jacket range.
– 100% Stitch-Free Thermo-Bonded seams for comfort, reduced weight and durability
– DWR waterproof rating 25,000 WR / 35,000 MVP PTFE 3-Layer membrane
– Three layers of smart blend featherweight material with 4-way stretch
– Full tightly fitted hood for a close fit without bounce or movement
– Integrated micro-lycra forearm, wrist and palm sleeves for additional warmth
– Integrated visor and hood for protection
– Reflective UGLOW Sport logo elements for improved visibility and security at night