A high mileage neutral trainer built to last, loaded with eco and tech credentials.
- Proprietary midsole 'Future Foam' cushioning is made by utilising infused nitrogen technology to create one of the smoothest running experiences imaginable.
- A toe box that allows your toes to splay and function as they should.
- A high mileage training shoe to go the distance. But light enough for shorter, faster runs.
- Sock-like knit upper made from recycled plastic. So comfortable that it can be worn all day long.
- Side rails that help lock your feet in place.
- Recycled high-abrasion outsole rubber on the forefoot and heel for added durability.
- A 100% biodegradable easily removable high rebound insert/footbed that adds to the bouncy yet soft ride.
- The heel arches away from your ankle to relieve pressure on the Achilles tendon.
- Padded heel counter for added comfort.
- An inbuilt soft strobel layer for even more comfort.
- The heel collar pull tab allows for efficient transitions.
- Return to Tarkine recycling program.
Stack heights (thickness of the shoe underfoot) of 24mm (forefoot) and 30mm (heel) for a 6mm drop. A pair of women's 8US weighs in at ~230grams (8oz), while a pair of men's 9US weighs in at ~272grams (9.5oz)