UGLOW Rain Jacket URain 3.1 - Women'sUGLOW
ULTRASONIC BONDED SEAMS
We designed the U-Rain 3.1 Jacket to be one of the most versatile pieces in your training wardrobe, working just as well for mid-week easy runs up to long runs in the mountains. Our unique and 100% Stitch-Free design utilising ultrasonic bonding technology reduces weight and strengthens your protection against the wind and rain. Brave the elements and take your performance to the next level.
THE SMALL DETAILS
The chest pocket features Magnetize™ open and close features providing quick and easy access to credit card, cash, keys or nutrition. The U-Rain 3.1 Jacket features a hood with a elasticated strap which pulls down over the forehead providing maximum protection, stability and comfort.
BREATHES WELL, DRIES QUICKLY
By combining three layers of smart blend featherweight material the U-Rain 3.1 Jacket breathes well, dries quickly and keeps you warm without the risk of overheating – ideal for long runs and races with dramatic elevation and temperature changes.
- 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonded seams
- Specifically designed for trail running with ultra race standard approval
- DWR waterproof rating 10,000 WR / 10,000 MVP
- Three layers of smart blend featherweight materialâ¨
- Front pocket storage with Magnetize™ accessâ¨
- Hood with integrated visor and elasticated forehead for stability plus protection
- Built-in reflective elements for visibility and security
- Complimentary store pouch included
- Available in a range of colour ways
- Weight: 250 grams
- PU 10,000 / WR 10,000 MVP
- 100% Polyester / Polyurethane / 100% Polyester
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
- If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.